Преводи на български:
- падеж(Noun m)instance of grammatical case
- случай(Noun m)one of several similar instances or events which are being studied and comparedA customer service issue or problem reported by a customer and the activities that customer service representatives use to resolve it.instance or event as a topic of study
- процес(Noun m)legal proceedingСъдебно следствие и решаване на спорни въпроси между страни. Съдебно проучване на граждански или наказателен казус в съответствие с местното право за спорни въпроси между страните, фактически или правни, пред съд, който притежава съответна юрисдикция.A judicial examination and determination of issues between parties to action; whether they need issues of law or of fact. A judicial examination, in accordance with law of the land, of a cause, either civil or criminal, of the issues between the parties, whether of law or fact, before a court that has proper jurisdiction.legal proceeding
- сандък(Noun m)a box containing a number of identical items of manufacturebox containing a number of identical items of manufacture
- витрина(Noun f)piece of furniture, constructed partially of transparent glass or plasticpiece of furniture, constructed partially of transparent glass or plastic
- дело(Noun n)legal proceedinglegal proceeding
- калъф(Noun m)piece of luggage that can be used to transport an apparatuspiece of luggage that can be used to transport an apparatus
- кожух(Noun m)outer covering or framework of a piece of apparatusouter covering or framework of a piece of apparatus
- куфар(Noun m)suitcasesuitcase
- опаковам(Verb )To place (an item or items of manufacture) into a boxto place into a box
Large (usually rectangular) piece of luggage used for carrying clothes, and sometimes suits, when travelling.
(poker slang) Four of a kind.
typography: the nature of a piece of alphabetic type
(grammar) A specific inflection of a word depending on its function in the sentence.
A piece of furniture, Constructios partially of transparent glass or plastic, within which items can be displayed.
A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
(transitive) To place (an item or items of manufacture) into a box, as in preparation for shipment.
(US) A unit of liquid measure used to measure sales in the beverage industry equivalent to 192 fluid ounces.
(law) A legal proceeding, lawsuit.
A piece of furniture, constructed partially of transparent glass or plastic, within which items can be displayed.
A piece of luggage that can be used to transport an apparatus such as a sewing machine.
set of grammatical cases or their meanings in a particular language collectively
(typography) The nature of a piece of alphabetic type, whether a “capital” (upper case) or “small” (lower case) letter.
A box that contains or can contain a number of identical items of manufacture.
(transitive, informal) To survey (a building or other location) surreptitiously, as in preparation for a robbery.
To survey (a building or other location) surreptitiously
In typography, the nature of a piece of alphabetic type, whether a “capital” (upper case) or “small” (lower case) letter.
The grammaticalic case in which a noun is used.
An actual event, situation, or fact.
The outer covering or framework of a piece of apparatus such as a computer.
To place (an item or items of manufacture) into a box, as in preparation for shipment.
(grammar, uncountable) Grammatical cases and their meanings taken either as a topic in general or within a specific language.
One of several similar instances or events which are being studied and compared.
(poker slang) The last remaining card of a particular rank
Something that is representative of all such things in a group; an occurrence of something.
To survey (a building or other location) surreptitiously, as in preparation for a robbery.
(Grammar) (uncountable) A set of grammatical cases or their meanings in a particular language collectively.
(Grammar) An instance of grammatical case; a category of nouns, pronouns, or adjectives, specialized (usually by inflection) to indicate a particular syntactic relation to other words in a sentence.
(medicine) An instance of a specific condition or set of symptoms.
A piece of work, specifically defined within a profession.
Подобни фрази в речника английски български. (29)
- ablative case
- аблативен падеж
- accusative case
- винителен падеж
- allative case
- backlog of court cases
- case history
- case law
- съдебна практика
- case of death
- case resolution
- разрешение на случая
- case study
- изучаване на процеса
- съдебна практика
- с различаване на главните и малките букви
- калъф; кутия; обвивка; рамка
- court case
- dative case
- дателен падеж
- EC case-law
- прецедентно право на ЕО
- ergative case
- скоростна кутия
- genitive case
- родителен падеж
- grammatical case
- паде́ж; падеж
- in any case
- във всеки случай
- inessive case
- instrumental case
- творителен падеж
- nominative case
- именителен падеж
- pencil case
- кути́я за мо́ли́ви
- subjective case
- именителен падеж
- title case
- наименование на казус
- use case
- използване на казус
- use case diagram
- диаграма на използване на казус
- vocative case
- звателен падеж