Преводи на български:
- падеж(Noun m)instance of grammatical case
- случай(Noun m)one of several similar instances or events which are being studied and comparedA customer service issue or problem reported by a customer and the activities that customer service representatives use to resolve it.
- процес(Noun m)legal proceedingСъдебно следствие и решаване на спорни въпроси между страни. Съдебно проучване на граждански или наказателен казус в съответствие с местното право за спорни въпроси между страните, фактически или правни, пред съд, който притежава съответна юрисдикция.A judicial examination and determination of issues between parties to action; whether they need issues of law or of fact. A judicial examination, in accordance with law of the land, of a cause, either civil or criminal, of the issues between the parties, whether of law or fact, before a court that has proper jurisdiction.
- сандък(Noun m)a box containing a number of identical items of manufacture
- витрина(Noun f)piece of furniture, constructed partially of transparent glass or plastic
- дело(Noun n)legal proceeding
- калъф(Noun m)piece of luggage that can be used to transport an apparatus
- кожух(Noun m)outer covering or framework of a piece of apparatus
- куфар(Noun m)suitcase
- опаковам(Verb )To place (an item or items of manufacture) into a box
(grammar) A specific inflection of a word depending on its function in the sentence.
In typography, the nature of a piece of alphabetic type, whether a “capital” (upper case) or “small” (lower case) letter.
(law) A legal proceeding, lawsuit.
A piece of luggage that can be used to transport an apparatus such as a sewing machine.
set of grammatical cases or their meanings in a particular language collectively
A piece of work, specifically defined within a profession.
(Grammar) An instance of grammatical case; a category of nouns, pronouns, or adjectives, specialized (usually by inflection) to indicate a particular syntactic relation to other words in a sentence.
A piece of furniture, constructed partially of transparent glass or plastic, within which items can be displayed.
(poker slang) The last remaining card of a particular rank
The grammaticalic case in which a noun is used.
(typography) The nature of a piece of alphabetic type, whether a “capital” (upper case) or “small” (lower case) letter.
A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
An actual event, situation, or fact.
To survey (a building or other location) surreptitiously, as in preparation for a robbery.
(transitive) To place (an item or items of manufacture) into a box, as in preparation for shipment.
A piece of furniture, Constructios partially of transparent glass or plastic, within which items can be displayed.
(US) A unit of liquid measure used to measure sales in the beverage industry equivalent to 192 fluid ounces.
Something that is representative of all such things in a group; an occurrence of something.
The outer covering or framework of a piece of apparatus such as a computer.
(poker slang) Four of a kind.
A box that contains or can contain a number of identical items of manufacture.
(Grammar) (uncountable) A set of grammatical cases or their meanings in a particular language collectively.
(transitive, informal) To survey (a building or other location) surreptitiously, as in preparation for a robbery.
(grammar, uncountable) Grammatical cases and their meanings taken either as a topic in general or within a specific language.
(medicine) An instance of a specific condition or set of symptoms.
To survey (a building or other location) surreptitiously
typography: the nature of a piece of alphabetic type
Large (usually rectangular) piece of luggage used for carrying clothes, and sometimes suits, when travelling.
To place (an item or items of manufacture) into a box, as in preparation for shipment.
One of several similar instances or events which are being studied and compared.
Подобни фрази в речника английски български. (26)
|ablative case||аблативен падеж|
|accusative case||винителен падеж|
|backlog of court cases||изостаналост|
|case law||съдебна практика|
|case of death||смърт|
|case resolution||разрешение на случая|
|case study||изучаване на процеса|
|case-sensitive||с различаване на главните и малките букви|
|casing||калъф; кутия; обвивка; рамка|
|dative case||дателен падеж|
|EC case-law||прецедентно право на ЕО|
|genitive case||родителен падеж|
|instrumental case||творителен падеж|
|nominative case||именителен падеж|
|subjective case||именителен падеж|
|title case||наименование на казус|
|use case||използване на казус|
|use case diagram||диаграма на използване на казус|
|vocative case||звателен падеж|